Sport Clubs

Sport Clubs are open to all full-time University of Mary Washington students, faculty, and staff, regardless of skill. The clubs are designed to provide recreational, instructional, and competitive opportunities. All clubs are open to men and women unless otherwise indicated. Sport Clubs are recognized by the Campus Recreation Department.

Sport Club Practice Schedule Fall 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I join a Sport Club?

1) Find the club you want to join in the menu on the right and contact the club officer listed on their page.

2) Complete the Sport Club Student-Athlete Form in OrgSync.

How do I create or reinstate a Sport Club?

If you are interested in creating a new Sport Club or reinstating an inactive Sport Club, please contact the  Graduate Assistant for Sport Clubs at 540-654-1126 or email