An interested UMW community member must fill out the following forms to be recognized as a Sport Club Athlete. An approval notice will be sent to the candidate once all the forms have been approved by the Sports Club Department. The approval form must be mailed to the club leadership. A candidate is not allowed to participate with a Sports Club unless all their forms have been approved and the approval notice is shared with the club leadership.
- Please login with the UMW net ID and password to access the form on MyUMW.
- Join the organization “Sport Club Resources” to gain full access to the form.
- Click on “Begin Form” when ready.
- Please fill out all the information accordingly.
- The following clubs are required to submit a baseline test on XLNT Brain : Baseball, Softball, Quidditch, Field Hockey, Color Guard, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Ultimate, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse.
- Click on the link below to download the instructions. Please follow the instructions accordingly.
- If an athlete registers a failed baseline, they will have to take the test in person with the Sports Clubs staff. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have failed a baseline and schedule an appointment. It is the responsibility of the athlete and club leadership to be prompt regarding the baseline testing.
- An athlete will not be allowed to participate until they register a proper baseline.
Medical History and Questionnaire Form
- Information will be uploaded shortly.