Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Campus Recreation at the University of Mary Washington. Our programs and services are available to students, staff, faculty, alumni, and their sponsored guests. Take a look around and find something that’s right for you! If you you would like to speak with a Campus Recreation staff member, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-654-1732 during business hours.
- Hire a personal trainer to work with you on your fitness goals today!
- Beginning March 11, all patrons swimming in the pool will be required to inform the front desk that they are there to swim and then obtain a “Pool Pass” to give to the lifeguard. This will help with tracking who is using our pool, and then we will also know exactly who to contact when the pool hours change unexpectedly. Thanks for your understanding as we implement this new procedure!
- Faculty/Staff Fitness Classes will be free March 11-15. Mark your calendars!
- Jujutsu session 2 begins March 19! Read about it on our courses page.
- The spring group fitness schedule will include two new cycle classes after spring break! If you bought a fitness pass in the fall, it is still valid. If you don’t have one yet and don’t want to miss out on all the fun, then buy your $10 pass online now!
- New to the Fitness Center? Take a moment to check out our rules and guidelines here. Thanks in advance for your compliance!
- To all students: Your EagleONE ID is required to enter and pass through the Fitness Center.
- Please note: Online transactions incur a 2.75% processing fee.