UMW Employee Walking Challenge
Brought to you by the President’s Council on Wellness, Campus Recreation and UMW Human Resources
Let’s show off how much Mary Wash Moves! Grab your walking shoes and get ready to rack up the steps this winter with your UMW colleagues.
How It Works:
- Dates: January 14 – February 14, 2019
- Teams: There are six teams and up to 25 people per team. You may sign up for your team by writing your name on the team color tab you choose on the official tracking document.
- How to win: Log your total steps walked each day in the official tracking document. The team color with the highest step average between all active team mates (anyone who logged any steps on any day during the challenge) by the end of the challenge wins!
- How to track your steps: Use a FitBit, Apple Watch, iPhone, or other step tracking device!
- Prize: A free lunch sponsored by Human Resources and a free fitness experience sponsored by Campus Recreation!
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.