UMW Staff & Faculty Walking Challenge
Brought to you by UMW Campus Recreation and UMW Human Resources
Let’s show off how much Mary Wash Moves! Grab your walking shoes and get ready to rack up the steps this summer with your UMW colleagues.
How It Works:
- Dates: June 12 – July 14
- Teams: Each team is created randomly and you will be given a wrist band in your team color to show off your team spirit! There are six teams.
- How to win: Log your steps walked in the official tracking document (coming soon). The team color with the most steps by the end of the challenge wins!
- Campus walking maps with step estimates will be provided on this web page soon.
- Prize: Each person on the winning team will receive 1 free personal training assessment through UMW Campus Recreation.
- Winning team members must register for their personal training session by July 30.
Want to learn more? Visit the Campus Rec or Human Resources tables at the Staff Advisory Council event on May 9, 2017 from 11:30am-1:00pm in Goolrick Hall.