- The Spring group fitness schedule is posted!
- The class time for Thursday’s POUND class has changed since our original posting of the Group Fitness Schedule on 1/6/2017. Please check out & re-download the updated PDF above!
- We encourage you to frequently check the Campus Recreation website and Group Fitness Google Calendar throughout the semester to stay updated on schedule changes.
- Group fitness classes have officially started up again! These are free to all students, faculty, staff, and active alumni members, so grab a friend or two and head to the Fitness Center for an awesomely fun workout. We are here to help you fuel your fitness and wellness needs!
What is Group Fitness?
Group fitness is an exercise experience that you’ll want to be a part of. The workout routine, equipment, and music are all provided – all you need to do is show up! Group fitness classes are FREE for all full-time UMW students and faculty/staff.
Attending a group fitness class at UMW:
- Pick the class you want to attend by viewing the Group Fitness Calendar
- Grab your athletic shoes, clothes, water bottle, and EagleONE ID
- Head to the Fitness Center about 20 minutes before the class starts
- Hand your EagleONE ID to the front desk staff and tell them the name of the fitness class you’re attending.
- Show up to the location of your fitness class and get ready to have fun!
For Group Fitness questions, contact the Assistant Director of Campus Recreation for Fitness and Wellness, Brittanie Haas, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 654-1187.