Group fitness is an exercise experience that you’ll want to be a part of. The workout routine, equipment, and music are all provided – all you need to do is show up! Feel the power of exercising with others around you. Group fitness classes are FREE for all full-time UMW students and faculty/staff.
|Spring 2017 Group Fitness Schedule||Class descriptions||Meet your instructors|
Group Fitness 101
- Pick the class you want to attend by viewing the Group Fitness Calendar.
- Grab your athletic shoes, clothes, water bottle, and EagleONE ID.
- Head to the Fitness Center about 20 minutes before the class starts.
- Hand your EagleONE ID to the front desk staff and tell them the name of the fitness class you’re attending.
- Show up to the location of your fitness class and get ready to have fun!
For Group Fitness questions, contact the Assistant Director of Campus Recreation for Fitness and Wellness, Brittanie Haas, at email@example.com or (540) 654-1187.