Presidential Emerging Leaders Program
The Presidential Emerging Leaders Program is a new one-year leadership development program designed to help first-year students create lasting friendships, make meaningful connections across campus, and develop their leadership profiles. Selected students will participate in personal leadership development, team building, skill-building sessions, and networking with campus influencers, including University President Troy Paino.
Participants will spend the year immersed in various experiential learning opportunities to explore what kind of leader they aspire to be. Participation in this program will serve as a solid springboard to future engagement opportunities on and off-campus.
This program is open to all majors and requires no prior leadership experience or knowledge. Acceptance into the program is now closed.
- Participants will discover the many opportunities to get involved in and around campus
- Participants will explore what kind of leader they aspire to be
- Participants will be introduced to the various leadership opportunities available to them on campus.
- Participants will reflect and learn more about their personal identities and their role in the community.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
For participants, save the date!
- Eagle Resource Fair: Wednesday, August 18 12-3pm, University Center Chandler Ballroom
- After moving in, you’re welcome to stop by our table at the Eagle Resource Fair to say hi. We’ll be available to answer any questions about PELP that you may have.
- PELP Welcoming Ceremony: Sunday, August 22 at 2pm, University Center Colonnade Room
- Bi-weekly sessions will begin on Tuesday, August 24 at 6:30pm in the University Center Colonnade Room