Club Forms

Contract Forms

If you are bringing in a vendor (non-performer):

If you are bringing in a performer:

Finance Related Forms

      SAE Forms

      Accounts Payable Forms

  • Gift Log – This form MUST be submitted when any student club or organization is giving out prizes or gifts or gift cards. A Gift Log Cheat Sheet can be found here.
  • Vendor Application Form – This form must be completed and submitted to SAE before a check for a performer can be processed.
  • Business Meals – Click to learn what qualifies as a business meal and the procedures that must be followed.
  • Reimbursement Request – Use this form to submit reimbursement requests. This form must be used for ALL reimbursement requests EXCEPT TRAVEL Reimbursement Requests.

Vehicle and Travel forms