Student organizations may use chalk as a means of publicity, but, chalking is limited to only sidewalks.
- Chalk is not allowed on the side of buildings. Student organizations will be charged a cleaning fee in this situations, and will risk losing other SAE privileges.
- Student organizations may be asked to clean up their chalk if large institutional events are taking place.
Chalk message cannot include any material that is illegal or in violation of University policies, including alcohol- and drug-related content.
SAE manages a number of bulletin boards on campus – all flyers must be brought to the office to be approved before being posted.
- All materials must include a phone number, and the first name of the contact person.
- Flyer cannot include any material that is illegal or in violation of University policies, including alcohol- and drug-related content.
- Publicity materials may only be displayed on public bulletin boards, and not on windows, doors or other surfaces for safety/facility reasons.
Painting the Spirit Rock:
Messages on the Spirit Rock cannot include any material that is illegal or in violation of University policies. The Student Code of Conduct applies to the Spirit Rock. Only latex paint is
For certain periods of time, the Spirit Rock is reserved for university-wide events and occasions, including Orientation, New Student Arrival, the Multicultural Fair, and Reunion Weekend.
Questions regarding the Spirit Rock should be addressed to the Student Government Association.
Additional questions may be directed to email@example.com
Updated June 2018