Eagle Landing is comprised of two 5-story structures which each contain 156, two-bedroom apartments. It houses 624 students total. Each apartment features two large bedrooms (designed for two students per room), two full baths, a living room and a full kitchen with eat-in bar. Laundry rooms are provided on every floor.
A front garden features small fountains surrounded by café tables. The large rear courtyard has a sizable terrace for social activities and a long grassy area for recreation. The complex has a desk for 24-hour security. Meeting rooms are available for student group functions, and the two-story entry rotunda provides ample social space for students to relax and study.
- Upperclass students are eligible.
- Sign-up takes place during the Housing Selection process.
- Apartments are fully furnished.
- Cable TV and internet access (wired and wireless) are included. Additional cable, internet and phone (VOIP) services are available at an additional fee.
- Eagle Landing is open during all University break periods.
- Secure, convenient parking garage is available at an additional fee.
Click here to see what it is like to live in Eagle Landing!
*Click to enlarge*
Click here for floorplans.