Housing and Dining Services Agreement

View the Housing and Dining Services Agreement entered into during the 2013-2014 academic year at URL: http://students.umw.edu/residencelife/agreement2013/

View he Housing and Dining Services Agreement entered into during the 2014-2015 academic year at URL: http://students.umw.edu/residencelife/agreement2014/

View the Housing and Dining Services Agreement entered into during the 2015-2016 academic year at URL: http://students.umw.edu/residencelife/agreement2015/

Your University of Mary Washington’s “Housing and Dining Services Agreement” becomes official when you electronically submit your housing application.  Please carefully read the information contained in your Housing Agreement, and call or visit our office for additional information regarding housing options. Please contact Dining Services for more information regarding your dining options or visit their website at http://www.umwdining.com.

If you were a first year student in the 2014-2015 academic year, you need to submit an additional agreement for the upcoming year in order to select your meal plan; the agreement you originally submitted is for two academic years and you are required to live on campus your second year at UMW.  You will need to participate in the spring housing selection process in order to secure a specific assignment.

After housing selection, returning students will be able to log into Symplicity Residence to view their housing assignments.

The non-refundable housing deposit is kept on your student account and is rolled from year to year so long as you are living in UMW residence halls.  The deposit is refunded once you have graduated or you are no longer a residential student.  The deposit will be forfeit for anyone who enters into the agreement and later cancels or is released for any reason.

For information on cancelling your Housing and Dining Agreement, please visit URL: http://students.umw.edu/residencelife/agreementtermination/.