Only students who are enrolled in UMW summer classes are eligible to use the Fitness Center from May 14-August 26, 2018. Because of this, Campus Recreation offers Fitness Center summer memberships to UMW students who are not enrolled in summer classes. The summer membership is $15 and can be purchased online or in person. The membership includes access to the Fitness Center and Goolrick Hall (please note the summer pool closures). This membership does not include group fitness classes, personal training, or other Campus Rec programs. If you have questions, please email Campus Rec at email@example.com.
To purchase your summer student membership online:
- Visit campusrec.umw.edu again and click “Log In”
- Click the blue rectangle and sign in using your UMW student credentials
- From the home page, click on “Memberships & Passes”
- Click on the pass you would like to purchase (Summer Student)
- Follow the steps to checkout, which includes visiting an external site that processes your payment
- Once your payment is successfully submitted, you should see a confirmation page
Fitness Center Summer 2018 Hours
To be determined.
Last day that summer members are eligible to use facility: August 26, 2018
1. No refunds will be allowed except for medical reasons. Medical documentation will be required to receive the refund. Refunds must be requested during the life of the membership and will be granted on a pro-rated basis.
2. Guests can still be admitted with the purchase of a guest pass. A daily pass is $5 and can be purchased at the Fitness Center in cash, credit card, or EagleONE.
3. Your student EagleONE ID will get you into the Fitness Center. It is required for entry.