Residential key or lock issues

Students with a lost/misplaced or stolen key should go to Brent House immediately to file a Police Report.  This will initiate a Locksmith work order request.  If the lock to a student’s door is not working they should submit a work order through MyUMW or Banner Self Service to have it repaired.  Students should not complete a facilities work order request for a lost or stolen key.

2015-2016 academic year Unreturned Key/ Lock Change / Replacement Charges:
$125 for all residential spaces