The UMW Apartments are located adjacent to main campus, across William Street. They provide the opportunity for 350 junior and senior students to experience apartment-style living while enjoying all of the amenities of on-campus living.
Features of the apartments include:
- One-, two-, and three-bedroom options. Click here to view floor plans (which are not accurate due to on-going renovations).
- Individual apartment-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Internet access
- Furnishings including dining table, dining chairs, couch, coffee table, beds, dressers, and desks and chairs
- Full kitchen, including stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- All inclusive room charge – no separate charges for electricity, trash removal, cable, water, etc.
- Only students with 60 credits or more are eligible to live in UMW Apartments.
- Apartments are selected during Housing Selection. Housing selection numbers will be issued to all students.
- 350 students
- 1 bedroom apartments will house 2 individuals
- 2 bedroom apartments will house 3 individuals
- 3 bedroom apartments will house 4 individuals
- Approximately 125 double rooms and 100 single rooms