Conceptual Living is a dynamic opportunity for upper-class students to express their individuality and desire for community through theme housing.
- Do you have a common interest with a group of friends that could benefit the UMW community?
- Are you interested in sharing your common interest with the whole UMW community?
- Do you think living together with your common interest friends would benefit your educational experience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions or have an interest in forming your own theme housing opportunity, you should apply to the Conceptual Living Program!
Current Conceptual Living Program Communities:
- International Living Center
- Physically Active Fitness Friends
- Korean-Afghan Roommate Community
- Gender Neutral Housing Community
|Sunday, November 11, 2012||Conceptual Living Program Applications Available|
|Sunday, November 11, 2012||Conceptual Living Information Session 7pm|
|Tuesday, November 13, 2012||Conceptual Living Information Session 7pm|
|Friday, December 14, 2012||Applications for 2013-2014 Conceptual Living Program due|
|January 28-February 1, 2013||CL Group Interviews/Presentations|
|Friday, February 15, 2013||2013-2014 CL Program Decision Letters mailed to communities|
|Wednesday, February 27, 2013||2013-2014 Community Acceptance Letters with roster due by 4pm|
If you have additional questions please stop by the Office of Residence Life in Marye House between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday or call us at x1058. We will be happy to address any of your questions!