The University of Mary Washington offers graduate assistant positions in the following areas:
- Graduate Assistant Office of Community Service
- Graduate Assistant Office of Student Activities and Engagement
- Graduate Assistant Office of Residence Life
- Graduate Assistant for Campus Recreation – currently inactive
- Graduate Assistant for Wellness – currently inactive
For more information including a position description, position responsibilities, preferred requirements, compensation, and application procedures for any Graduate Assistant position, please open the specific listing. If you have questions or would like further information about the Graduate Assistant Program at UMW, please contact Mark Mermelstein, Director of Campus Recreation at 540-654-1187 or via email at email@example.com.