- Fitness Center Summer Hours: Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Goolrick Pool will be closed for the week of May 20th. The schedule will be finalized and hours posted for the week of May 27th. Stay tuned…
- Regulation Prohibiting Weapons: Possession or carrying of any weapon by any person, except a police officer, is prohibited on university property in academic buildings, administrative office buildings, student residence buildings, dining facilities, or athletic facilities or while attending sporting, entertainment or educational events. Entry upon the aforementioned university property in violation of this prohibition is expressly forbidden. In addition to individuals authorized by university policy, University of Mary Washington police officers are lawfully in charge for the purposes of forbidding entry upon or remaining upon university property while possessing or carrying weapons in violation of this prohibition.
- Please reference the following: 8VAC55-10-10. Definitions; 8VAC55-10-20. Possession of weapons prohibited; 8VAC55-10-30. Person lawfully in charge.
- Reminder that there is a “No Street Shoe” protocol in place for the Goolrick Hall Dance Suites. If you are taking part in an exercise class that requires you to wear shoes, please make sure that you bring a clean pair of shoes with you. Do not wear the same shoes you wore to get to class for class. Thank you.
- Make sure to check us out on Facebook too! We are UMW Campus Recreation.
Make sure to sign up and register your participation at imleagues.com so you and your team can be part of the action.