Service Quotes

Here are some quotes to get you inspired about service:

“Live simply that others might simply live.”  ~Elizabeth Ann Seton

“We can do no great things, only small things with great love.”  ~Mother Teresa

“I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.”  ~Edward Everett Hale

“The willingness to share does not make one charitable; it makes one free.”  ~Robert Brault

“Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.” -Unknown

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”  -Dr. Seuss

“It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.”  -Tom Brokaw

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead

“Service to others is the payment you make for your space here on earth.” -Mohammed Ali

“One is not born into the world to do everything but to do something.” -Henry David Thoreau

“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” -Mahatma Gandhi

“Everyone can be great because anyone can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t even have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve… You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love…” -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

“We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill

“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” -Anne Frank

“Be the change you wish to see in the world” -Mahatma Gandhi

“A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.” -Peter Marshall