Advertising Outlets on Campus:
- COAR Facebook , Instagram, and Twitter pages: Please email COAR (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like for COAR to post on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.
- MyUMW: You may create events on COAR’s MyUMW page that will than be accessible to all students.
- Eagle Vision: This outlet is for advertising on the campus screens campus wide. Following is a link to the page. Here is a direct link to the page: http://umw.orcatv.com/
- SAE News Letter: Can be discussed with SAE office, third floor of University Center.
- SAE sandwich board: If you have a room reserved, you may request sandwich boards from SAE.
- Flyers: You may post flyers on any bulletin board on campus as long as you have it SAE approved. Flyer approval must be stamped by SAE and have contact information, place, time, and your groups name on the flyer.
Guides and Tools for Making Flyers and Eagle Vision Displays:
- Who, When, Where, and Why
- Put your contact information at the bottom of the paper.
- Do not make flyer/display too crowded or busy.
- Write a snappy headline or title.
- Use colorful or striking graphics.
- Make your points easily identifiable.
- Proofread your writing.
- Use only relevant information.
- Make the font legible.
- Use the word ‘you’.