Over the summer, Campus Recreation offers Fitness Center Memberships to University of Mary Washington students who are enrolled in classes for the upcoming fall semester but are not enrolled for summer classes. The Summer Membership is valid from May through the day before the first day of fall classes. The membership is $20. Currently, summer memberships are not for sale. Please check back in May 2017 for Summer Membership opportunities for Summer 2017!
1. Payees will incur a 2.75% service fee for each online transaction.
2. NO refunds will be allowed except for medical reasons ONLY. Medical documentation will be required to receive the refund. Refunds must be requested during the life of the membership and will be granted on a pro-rated basis.
3. Guests can still be admitted with the purchase of a guest pass. A daily pass is $5 and a week-long pass is $15 and can be purchased at the Fitness Center in cash.
4. If you closed out of the Registration form before completing your online payment, please click here to complete your payment.
5. You will still need to bring your EagleOne card to the Fitness Center in order to be admitted to the Fitness Center.