Over the summer, Campus Recreation offers Fitness Center Memberships to University of Mary Washington students who are enrolled in classes for the upcoming fall semester but are not enrolled for summer classes. The Summer Membership is $30 and is valid from May 6, 2017 through August 27, 2017.
|Purchase Summer 2017 Membership|
Summer 2017 Fitness Center Hours
Eligible May 16 – August 17
Monday – Friday: 7AM – 9AM, 11AM – 2PM, 4PM – 7PM
Saturday – Sunday: 11AM – 4PM
Closed: May 6 – 7, May 13 – 15, May 29, July 4, August 18 – 20
Adjusted Hours: May 8 – 12: 11AM – 2PM, 4PM – 7PM
Begin Fall 2017 Hours: August 21
Last day that summer members are eligible to use facility: August 27
1. Payees will incur a 2.75% service fee for each online transaction.
2. NO refunds will be allowed except for medical reasons ONLY. Medical documentation will be required to receive the refund. Refunds must be requested during the life of the membership and will be granted on a pro-rated basis.
3. Guests can still be admitted with the purchase of a guest pass. A daily pass is $5 and a week-long pass is $15 and can be purchased at the Fitness Center in cash.
4. If you closed out of the Registration form before completing your online payment, please click here to complete your payment.
5. You will still need to bring your EagleOne card to the Fitness Center in order to be admitted to the Fitness Center.