Campus Recreation values the Mary Washington community, which is why we offer memberships to UMW alumni and their +1s! Take advantage of your opportunity to stay involved with the community and be a part of all of the wonderful changes happening in the Fitness Center and within Campus Recreation.
With an Alumni membership, you will have access to the Fitness Center during, group fitness classes, the Goolrick locker rooms, the Goolrick basketball courts to play pick-up games, personal training sessions, and more! Each alumni is welcome to sign up a +1, whose membership will cost the same as the alumni’s (see pricing options below). Please note: a +1 must be 18 years or older.
|Alumni/+1 Membership Registration||Back to Memberships|
12 Month Membership – $150
*Lasts for 12 months from date of purchase.
Semester Membership – $60
*Lasts for 1 academic semester:
Fall Semester: August 29, 2016 – December 16, 2016
Spring Semester: January 17, 2017 – May 5, 2017
30 Day Membership – $20
*Lasts for 30 days from date of purchase.
Summer Membership -
*May 16th until August 25, 2017
Special note: We thank you for understanding that the University closes for extended periods of time and that affects Fitness Center and Goolrick Hall hours.
To apply for a membership, please fill out the form at the top of the page. If you are renewing your membership because it has expired, please also complete the form found at the top of the page. After completing the form and submitting your registration, on your confirmation page will be a link that leads you to the credit card payment site. If you plan to pay via credit card, please visit that link as soon as possible to complete your payment. If you plan to pay in person with cash or check, please disregard the credit card link and make your payment at the Fitness Center via cash or check as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or would like a 1 week free trial before purchasing a membership, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
1. Payees will incur a 2.75% service fee for each online transaction.
2. NO refunds will be allowed except for medical reasons ONLY. Medical documentation will be required to receive the refund. Refunds must be requested during the life of the membership and will be granted on a pro-rated basis.
3. In order to best serve the University of Mary Washington, the memberships are only available for alumni and one secondary member.
4. If you happened to accidentally close out of the registration form before completing your online payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
5. An Alumni EagleOne ID card is required at all times to access the Fitness Center and all programs provided by Campus Recreation. To apply for your Alumni EagleOne ID card, please visit http://alumni.umw.edu/alumni_id (a one-time, $10 processing fee is required to obtain an ID card).
6. Guests must bring a photo ID.
7. Please allow 2 business days for your membership to process.