At Campus Recreation, we value the Mary Washington community, which is why we offer memberships to UMW alumni! Take advantage of your opportunity to stay involved with the community and be a part of all of the wonderful changes happening in the Fitness Center and within Campus Recreation. With an Alumni membership, you will have access to the Fitness Center during normal hours, all group fitness classes, the locker rooms, the basketball courts to play pick-up games, and the ability to purchase personal training sessions!
Our membership options are:
12 Month Membership – $150
Alumni and +1 Membership – $300
*Lasts for 12 months from date of purchase.
Semester Membership – $60
Alumni and +1 Semester Membership – $120
*Lasts for 1 academic semester:
Fall Semester: August 29, 2016 – December 16, 2016
Spring Semester: January 17, 2017 – May 5, 2017
30 Day Membership – $20
Alumni and +1 30 Day Month Membership – $40
*Lasts for 30 days from date of purchase.
Special note: We thank you for understanding that the University closes for extended periods of time and that affects Fitness Center hours.
To apply for a membership, please fill out the form below. If you are renewing your membership because it has expired, please also complete the form below. After completing the form and submitting your registration information, you will be given a link to pay via credit card. If you plan to pay via credit card, please visit that link as soon as possible to complete your payment. If you plan to pay in person with cash or check, please disregard the credit card link and make your payment at the Fitness Center as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or would like to test out the facility before purchasing a membership, please contact Erin Hill, Graduate Assistant for Fitness and Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-654-1197.
1. Payees will incur a 2.75% service fee for each online transaction.
2. NO refunds will be allowed except for medical reasons ONLY. Medical documentation will be required to receive the refund. Refunds must be requested during the life of the membership and will be granted on a pro-rated basis.
3. In order to best serve the University of Mary Washington, the memberships are only available for alumni and one secondary member.
4. If you happened to accidentally close out of the registration form before completing your online payment, please click here to complete your payment. *Please make sure you have completed and submitted your registration form before making any payments.
5. An Alumni EagleOne ID card is required at all times to access the Fitness Center and all programs provided by Campus Recreation. To apply for your Alumni EagleOne ID card, please visit http://alumni.umw.edu/alumni_id (a one-time, $10 processing fee is required to obtain an ID card).
6. Guests must bring a photo ID.