Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Campus Recreation at the University of Mary Washington. We have a lot of programs and services, so take a look around the website to find something that’s right for you!
- We are currently accepting applications for May swim instructors, Fall 2017 intramural sports officials, group fitness instructors, and Fitness Center staff members. Apply online!
- We are offering swim lessons this May! Learn more here.
- Attention swimmers: 8-9pm open swim hours have been CANCELLED for the rest of the semester on Tuesday & Wednesday nights for Innertube Water Polo games.
- If you have lost something in the Fitness center, please visit the front desk to see if it’s been turned into our “Lost and Found”. We will be clearing the L&F on Thursday, March 23.
- There is a NEW cycle class on the schedule for Wednesdays at 6:15pm. Come try it out!
- Wellness Info Session @ Stafford Campus | March 29, 4-6pm
- Partner Power Hour Workout | April 7, 3pm
- McAfee Knob Hike | April 8
- Pints & Poses | April 17, 7pm
- Canoe Trip | April 22-23